WELCOME TO NORTHUMBERLAND PROPERTY FOR SALE. TONY PULLA - REAL ESTATE BROKER FOR NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY REAL ESTATE .
You already know that Northumberland offers you the best in mixed country living. The choice of urban or rural homes for sale in Cobourg, Port Hope and throughout the county of Northumberland is what attracted my family to settle here 50+ years ago. Safe, clean and splendid living is what draws people from all walks of life to locate here and those that already reside in Northumberland to stay.
Check around, you will soon find that not only does Pulla attract the lion’s share of listings for Northumberland County real estate, but there is a full range to suit your lifestyle.
BUYER SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- More listings than any other realtor in Northumberland, including detailed photography, floor plans and 360º virtual tours.
- A team of two fully licensed assistants to help you with your needs and keep you regularly updated with new information.
- Efficient, expedient and thorough service throughout property viewings, offers and negotiations.
- Well-known to other qualiﬁed professionals in the area — including home inspectors, mortgage lenders and real estate lawyers.
- Strong business relationships with local developers and builders of new homes and condos.
SELLER SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Top notch, professional service for every seller, including Tony's 45+ years of negotiating skills.
- A team of professional assistants to ensure everything runs smoothly, from the day you list to the day you hand over the keys. Two of these assistants are licensed realtors.
- An efficient, step-by-step procedure for listing and marketing your home
- A superb “proactive” real estate marketing plan that’s second to no other in Northumberland County.
- Regular and timely feedback and updates from buyer showings.
- Experienced, professional representation with potential buyers and other realtors.
- Professional, attractive and comprehensive information package made available to prospective buyers during property showings.
- Well-connected with the Toronto buying market. Member of Durham Regional Association of Realtors (DRAR) and partner member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB).