During my lengthy real estate career, I've come to realize that change is the only constant in life and in the past few years we've seen a lot of changes indeed. However, the good news is that the challenging economic events of the past decade gave birth to the “Age of Value” and with it a new “Psychology of Value” appeared in the marketplace. While in the past hiring a sales representative to assist you with your real estate holdings was “no big deal”; the contemporary home seller demands and deserves professional quality service at an affordable price.
Today’s homeowners require a real estate broker who expertly addresses their business needs and makes the process of buying and selling real estate a pleasant and rewarding experience. They need a broker who is a capable facilitator, not a “pitchman”. They want a professional with the knowledge, ability and personal resources to formulate and implement tailor-made marketing plans and strategies that create the momentum for a successful real estate transaction.
To accomodate this emerging attitudinal shift, I’ve developed a series of innovative marketing and service strategies which are backed by a worldwide state of the art technological infrastructure and referral network. Also, I have the ability and resources to provide my clients with a varied menu of unparalleled quality real estate service.
Please find a Summary of Professional Experience together with some additional brochures which indicate the level of expertise and professional commitment you can expect, should you ever need the assistance of a professional real estate broker. I know the real estate business and look forward to being of service.
To learn more about my pro-active marketing system call me on my direct line at 905.373.1980. It just might be one of the most rewarding decisions you’ll ever make.
Representing your best interests
The sale of your home is not something you want to entrust to just anyone. You want the right person working for you - a real estate agent who's not just going to provide you with top-notch service, but who's going to represent your interests fully and professionally when dealing with prospective buyers and other realtors.
Tony has three professional assistants working to help him and his clients. Year after year in Northumberland County, Tony Pulla is named Northumberland County's Leading Realtor*, and the Pulla Team is named Northumberland County's Leading Real Estate Sales Team.* Their knowledge, experience and resources are unparalleled and at your disposal throughout the selling process.
Because of the thorough, efficient way Tony does business, having a strong team isn't a luxury — it’s a necessity. Jan, Nikki and Jill are connected with both Tony and the clients at all times, through one of the most technologically sophisticated real estate office systems in Northumberland County.
It's no wonder that Tony has been named the leading realtor in Northumberland County for 19 years in a row!*
Two principles to live by
Tony and his team have built their service on two cardinal rules:
Always do what you say you’re going to do.
Offer every client excellent service and treatment, whether they’re selling a $100,000 starter home or a million-dollar estate.
The experienced members of the Pulla Team have their work down to an art form, following these two rules to a “T” from start to finish. And they deliver exactly what you would expect from people to whom you have entrusted one of your most valued investments.
*Based on MLS statistics of the Cobourg-Port Hope Real Estate Board / Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors® (1995-2013)
Seller service highlights
- Top-notch, professional service for every seller
- A team of professional assistants to ensure everything runs smoothly, from the day you list to the day you hand over the keys. Two of these assistants are licensed.
- An efficient, step-by-step procedure for listing and marketing your home
- A superb “proactive” real estate marketing plan that’s second to no other in Northumberland County
- Regular and timely feedback and updates from buyer showings
- Experienced, professional representation with potential buyers and other realtors
- Professional, attractive and comprehensive information package made available to prospective buyers during property showings
- Well-connected with the Toronto buying market
Seller's Marketing Package
- Comprehensive, professional photography
- Professional 360º virtual tour (OBEO.com)
- Full-colour, professionally-designed property brochure
- Link to location map from listing
- Full listing on Pulla.ca (high-traffic site for real estate buyers)
- Property exposure through the worldwide RE/MAX referral network
- Extensive advertising in local newspapers and other key publications