Buying a property is a major decision, and you'll want to begin your search for buying real estate in Ontario armed with as much helpful information as you can get your hands on. From selecting the appropriate real estate representation, to accessing the most up-to-date listings, to ﬁnding the right property and closing the deal — Tony and his team will work to help you answer every question that comes along with making such an important, life-changing investment.
BUYERS SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- More listings than any other realtor in Northumberland, including detailed photography, floor plans and 360º virtual tours.
- A team of assistants, including two licensed realtors to help you with your needs and keep you regularly updated with new information.
- Efficient, expedient and thorough service throughout property viewings, offers and negotiations.
- Well known to other qualiﬁed professionals in the area — including home inspectors, mortgage lenders and real estate lawyers.
- Strong business relationships with local developers and builders of new homes and condos.